I'm Professional Data Scientist
An enthusiastic and motivated scientific professional with experience in IT occupational sector. Currently, I am Data Scientist. Expertise in scientific programming languages such as Python,Scala, C, Fortran, Wolfram Mathematica, and Matlab. My scientific studies, including algebraic models, numerical analysis, data analysis for lab experiments, and simulations.
I am a highly accurate professional with extensive experience in Data Extraction, Statistical Modeling, Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Data Visualization.
Ph.D. in Physics
THE UNIVERSITY OF GENOA2014-2018
Master of Science
THE JUAREZ AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF TABASCO2011-2013
Bachelor of Physics
THE NATIONAL AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF MEXICO2010-2013
As data scientist I use data to understand and explain the phenomena around them, and help organizations make better decisions.
I am responsible for Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure of a client. Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies, and weaknesses. Planning a timeline for completion of projects. Understanding a client’s business needs. Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs. Analyzing and determining security threats. Providing advice on technology best practices. Collaborating with the technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology
ISCS in REPLY
I was responsible for building and maintaining an organization’s data infrastructure, particularly for cloud services in AWS, including relational databases and non-relational databases, data warehouses, and data pipelines. The infrastructure is deployed by using Terragrunt and the data transformation through Scala and Spark. I collect, understand, clean, analyze, integrate and investigate data. Representing the challenges of the project through mathematical models. Formulate and test hypotheses. Discover correlations/relationships of data to support measurement. Identify the right display models according to the challenges of the project and data sets.
Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN)
- I use Python to analyze codes, apply reverse engineering, and innovate in ICT for information extraction and data processing.
- I expertly perform data mining, analysis, synthesis, visualization, and converting data into reportable formats for presentations, writing reports, and disseminating findings.
RED Risk Engineering + Development
- I installed, customized, and integrated software packages, as well as debugged software by using the ICT debugging tools.
- I developed new algorithms codes in the CUDA language (for supercomputers with GPUs) for scientific problems.
- I integrated development environment software, created flowchart diagrams, technical drawings, and utilized tools for software configuration management.
UNIVERSITY RESEARCH ASSISTANT
University of Genoa
- I was actively involved in the research group, attending seminars, participating in meetings, and assisting with the supervision of research students.
- I also helped students with their learning and dissertation. I analyzed test data, prepared articles and scientific papers, conducted scholarly and qualitative research, as well as published academic research.
LUFAC S.A de S.V.,
- I successfully developed new algorithms codes in the CUDA language (for supercomputers with GPUs) for scientific problems.
- Here, I excelled in the development of technological issues for assigned projects, earning the highest customer satisfaction rating for all software solutions delivered.
- I was engaged in diagnosing and resolving system faults, researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.